Student Services & Support
If you need any assistance with any of the following, please approach our administrative staff:
- Fee payments
- Student ID Cards
- Tertiary SmartRider
- Course Information / Timetables
- Course / Study Progress
- Supervised Field Placement
- Issuance of Certificate / Statement of Attainment
All students must undertake a literacy and numeracy assessment prior to enrolment. Where students are assessed as not meeting the minimum levels required, a referral can be made to specialist organisations.
Where students have enrolled in their course and they experience literacy or numeracy difficulties, the Academy will attempt to assist the student where possible by offering additional trainer access. Students are also encouraged to approach their allocated trainers and assessors in relation to their training and assessment programs.
Our team also provides additional services such as career guidance, resume writing as well as job interviewing skills.
- All resources in the library are available for loan by all students. The maximum period of loan is 1 week.
- Students are allowed to borrow up to 2 items at a time.
- All resources must be signed out by reception and signed back in.
- Everyone is expected to return loaned items promptly on the due date or when recalled by staff.
- Borrowers are financially responsible for lost or damaged items and will be required to pay replacement costs as determined by the Academy.
- Students are welcome to make use of our free Wifi. Please approach the reception for our Wifi login details.
Student computer lab
- Computers are available to students for training and self-study during weekdays.
- The student lunchroom is available for students to relax and have their meals during their study breaks. It is equipped with microwave ovens, refrigerators, filtered and hot water, coffee and tea.